Which design did you vote for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design did you vote for?

• Patriotic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bamboo

• Tortoise

• Glow in the dark

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go glow in the Dark you are America and Canadas Fave so far!!. I think it would be nice for a glow in the dark tama, now im getting all excited.

I voted for glow in the dark so my parents won't see me playing with it in the nght( yu can't see normal ones in the dark) :wacko: :huh: :blink: :mametchi:

I voted for glow in the dark so my parents won't see me playing with it in the nght( yu can't see normal ones in the dark) :wacko: :huh: :blink: :mametchi:
I voted glow in the dark for the same reason as that quote.

Playing with a glow in the dark tama and as i mention before if you drop your tama in a dark place you will be able too see it with out having to turn on the stupid light. But if i play with it in class it hopefully won't glow the rooms are not that dark unless we watch a movie.

GO GO GLOW IN THE DARK!

I voted for glow in the dark but with things that glow it the dark they glow for a certain amout of time and whan it stops glowing you have to put it in light to recharge it so if you lose it for a long time and it is in a dark place you wont be able to find t quicker than if it could glow for ever in the dark. Can you see my point?

I voted for glow in the dark but with things that glow it the dark they glow for a certain amout of time and whan it stops glowing you have to put it in light to recharge it so if you lose it for a long time and it is in a dark place you wont be able to find t quicker than if it could glow for ever in the dark. Can you see my point?
Yeah i see your point but I still adore glow in the dark toys and stuff, so a glow in the dark tama is a dream that will hopefully come true. :furawatchi: :)

first i voted glow in the dark and then just now i voted tama characters!!!!!
Awsome!I voted for the Tama characters also!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :furawatchi: :nyatchi:

i voted for the glow in the dark

i love chocolate and tamas

:( B) :p ;) :ph34r: :D :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back