Which Design do you like...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design do you like?

• Patriotic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bamboo

• Tortoise

• Glow in the Dark

• I can't decide!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

t@maangel

Reaction score
Please vote!!

I like the Patriotic and Glow in the Dark best!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it's on this websiteclick here for it there is a problem though other nationnalities may find the patriotic one inslulting and why to have the glow in the dark is like this you lose your tama you turn off the light it glows you find it !!!

Patriotic and Glow in the Dark! I want them when v4 comes out in January 2007! I think thats when they come out in the USA.

~MissiKK~

They have a v3 with the British flag on it. With the glow in the dark it would be easy to find a lost tama!

Well, patriotic is just kinda awkward. If you know what I mean. There's a Tamagotchi that looks kind of simuliar to Tortoise. And glow-in-the-dark won't glow in the dark forever. Mostly everything I have that is glow-in-the-dark stops glowing after a few weeks. And I think the bamboo design though, is real cute and I voted for it.

AG

I don't have alot of glow in the dark stuff, It would be cool if would last forever though!

I vote Bamboo!! It's so cute!! I hope that at some point they have a Cherry Blossom design, don't you?

TG4E :eek:

oops, i accidentally voted and i'm NOT a resident of the uk or canada! what's gonna happen?????? :D :eek:
Don't worry, nothing will happen just because you accidently voted wrong. ;)

I like all of the V3 designs but my favourite is the pink with cherries shell and the pink with hearts shell. :D

-sk8er girl- :D

I think they are coming out with great designs and are really listening to tama fans! I really like all the V4 designs except the tortoise one.

I voted for Patriotic.

The turtle thing... Well, not for me. And there's been enough plants on tamagotchi. And the glow in the dark seems pretty cheesey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back