which do you like better:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the v5.... It isn't even like a Tamagotchi. After getting one, I went up to Walgeens and picked up a v4 and a 4.5.

The only thing I like about it is the large screen and new sounds, but other than that, it isn;t really fun at all. They call it a familitchi, but you only raise the sons and daughters the parents and pets are just guest characters. And when you use an item, it is the same animaiton every single time!!!! They 3 kids look at the item and jump up and down, and then make happy noises. It's really irritating.

I think I'm going to put it back in the box and add it to my collection bin.

I don't have a V5, but I'll be getting mine on wensday. From what I've seen and heard, I'm not sure I like the idea of raising a family.

I like the V4.5 the best because the games are easier than the game on the V4. (In my opinion.) I also find it hard to get used to the V5 because the games are really hard, and you often HAVE to win a perfect game in order for your hearts to go up. (if you play the golf/shoe game, you HAVE to win in order to get your hearts to go up. It's not fair.) Also, it's really hard to buy ANY items because you get barely any money for the games. (Don't get me started on Tamatown.) Also, the screen is really dark on my V5.

I like the V4.5 the best because the games are easier than the game on the V4. (In my opinion.) I also find it hard to get used to the V5 because the games are really hard, and you often HAVE to win a perfect game in order for your hearts to go up. (if you play the golf/shoe game, you HAVE to win in order to get your hearts to go up. It's not fair.) Also, it's really hard to buy ANY items because you get barely any money for the games. (Don't get me started on Tamatown.) Also, the screen is really dark on my V5.
First of all, the golf and shoe games do not raise happiness- they raise Bonding Percentage (you will have to play a few games to see an increase though).

I don't have a v5, but seeing as all of the items are multiple use, it's good to only earn a little bit of money so that it takes ages to achieve that "completionist" feeling.

Finally, to adjust screen contrast, go to the clock screen and hold C. While holding C press B. Then use the A and B buttons to adjust contrast.

Anyway, I don't have a v4.5 or a v5. I don't like my v4 and I don't really like the idea of v4.5 and v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back