Which DS do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Crimson/Black DS Lite for Christmas after much begging. XD Wasn't easy. So far in pretty good condition except for scratches on the screen when I had to throw away my screen protector. Extremely faint scratches on top from my Nerf Armor case (won't be using that again) and I keep it in a clear plastic Nintendogs case by HORI. ^^ Won't be getting the DSi unless mine breaks, and I plan to keep my Lite safe.

I MAY eventually get a DSi, but the only way I'm getting a DS Lite is if my current one breaks.

Why do I have a better chance of getting a DSi quickly? It's not gameboy compatible (game wise)

I MAY eventually get a DSi, but the only way I'm getting a DS Lite is if my current one breaks.Why do I have a better chance of getting a DSi quickly? It's not gameboy compatible (game wise)
Game boy Advanced. The DS can not play Orginal Gameboy games.

I have a black DS lite...which broke at one of the corners so now I have to hold it together when I play which gets annoying. It was in good shape until then...it just sort of broke randomly. I've heard it happens a lot to DS lites after they've been used a lot. So...now I'm saving up for the DSi.

[SIZE=7pt]The first one? Lol. [/SIZE]

It's really big, and heavier than the others. It's also red... yha. The screen is cracked too, but it still works :]

Bwah. Nintendo has given me so many bad DS's. My first one borke, second one broke, and third one is majorly glitched. So, I just use my brothers old DS. It actually works. XD

The dsi, but soon i might get a dslite because i can use Pal Park =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back