Which Furby Will You Be Purchasing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Furby Will You Be Purchasing?

• Black & White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray & Pink

• Tan & Pink

• White

• Two or more of the above

• None, Furbies don't interest mehttp://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=569

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
furbies don't interest me in the least, I hated my old one why would I want one of these new ones? I like tamagotchis alot better.

I like both. They're both so similar. tamagotchis are more teens. Furby is directed towards a younger audience thou...

furbys scare me! a devil spirit can easily get trapped into one and can talk to u! but i used to love furbys very very muchwhen i was little .i love tamagotchis so much but furbys arent my thing anymore. i mean, in church they told people not to let ur children go close to a furby containing the spirits that can get into it!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :eek: :D

I think tamagotchis are by far superior. However I remember the enjoyment I had when i got my first furby. (which i still have somewhere). I'll be buying a new furby when they are released by Hasbro in fall.

Youbetcha!

I'll be getting one when they come out. I have good memories of Furby and his buddy Shelby! I've got a bunch of both.

They are funny and sweet. Well, Shelby is kind of a grouch but he's got his own charm too :)

These new ones look kind of strange but I'm sure I'll get over that.

I think I'll get the white or tan and pink. It depends on what they look like in person. :D

None, Furbies are groovy, but i defently won't have one on my birthday or christmas list, i've have other things i need/want more <<33

Since this topic is super old, I'll just close it.

I have not seen one of these 'new' Furbies in over a year. :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back