Which Hand do you write with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which hand do you write with?

• My right!My left!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both, but mostly my right!

• Both, but mostly my left!

• Both!None

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes try with my left hand, but it look's like a five year old's writing.

My right hand. I use it for everything. It's a wonder my leftie doesn't just wither and die. xD No I'm kidding.

But I wear all my bracelets on my left hand. And the watch my parents forced me to wear, because my time management sucks.

I'm right handed in writing. Everything else i'm left handed

I'm left handed XD

I hear that if you use your right hand, you're better at drawing, but if you use your left hand, you're better at getting ideas for drawing. it's sapposed to do with which side of the brain you use the most, but I'm not sure if it's true XP

:p

I'm a righty!!!!!! When I write with my left hand it looks cooler but sloppier. Okay i know that makes no sense...let's put it this way: I write with both hands and each hand has like its own different handwriting, and the left one looks cooler but is very shaky.

Right handed.

I know (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) SIX left handed ppl!

Left handed in everything...i hear that this world was apparently made for right handed people..I believe that. I can't even use right handed scissors!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back