Which Ipod do you perfer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my ipod classic. The first generation. So friggin epic, it's too cool for words. I'm in love with it. Of course, the only reason I love it is for sentimental reasons. It was my first ipod, and it holds so many memories... Sigh.... The ipod that I actually like to use the most is my iphone, so I'll put the itouch on the poll, because they're virtually the same thing, it's just the amount of memory and the whole 'phone' thing that makes the difference xD

I only have an iPod nano 3rd gen. It's okay. It holds a decent amount of songs and that's all I really ask from an iPod.

I have the newest generation of iPod Classic. It's black, and it's 120 freaking GB. It can hold anything and everything. I love it. <3

I also have a 2nd generation red nano, and I still love it. But not as much as I love my Classic. ♥

Ipod Touch. Duh. <33

Jk! But it really is. I love mine; got it for my 13th birthday. It can hold a ton of songs, and it is super slim. I don't know why I love it's thin-ness so much, but I just do! Ipods should be either super-thin or mega chunky. <3 Anyway, it plays Youtube (with a Wi-Fi connection) so I end up watching some of my fave shows on there, that some random and helpful Youtube users have uploaded. I watched a movie on it the other day - free! O.O

So yeah; it's pretty awesome. :]

I have an iPod classic. it is okay, but I would much rather the nano.

because, it is smaller (I do not like big iPods) and it comes in all different colors. (my favorite is the light green!!)

..but give me any iPod and I will love it anyways!

In The Poll Where It Says ' iPod Rainbow ' Is It These iPods?

That's My Favourite Type Of iPod, Cause I Got One For Christmas Last Year (2008)

iPod Nano....4G....8GB....Purple.... <3

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back