Which is better? MP3 Or iPod?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better? MP3 Or iPod?

• Mp3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth do you mean by this? MP3 is an audio file format codec, and the iPod is a device that plays said MP3s, among other things. It's bizarre, to me at least, to compare a device that PLAYS MP3s such as the iPod with the MP3 file format itself. Are you referring to a more generic player, or what? :)

Well, in any case, I'd definitely pick the iPod over the MP3 file format. If I could have no MP3s but have an iPod, I'd do it. There are still plenty of formats the iPod can play such as AAC, MP4, etc. It can also play movies and act as an external drive. I'd just convert all my music to AAC or MP4 or whatever and be on my merry way! :D

I can't live without my iPod. Not only do I have all of my files archived and backed up on mine, but I also have all my music and whatnot on it. I love it! :huh:

Ipods are overpriced and unreliable. We get dozens of them returned every day where I work, because of customer dissatisfaction. They break, scratch and stop working for a lot of people.

Ipods are overpriced and unreliable. We get dozens of them returned every day where I work, because of customer dissatisfaction. They break, scratch and stop working for a lot of people.
Not for me though.

I've had my Shuffle For about a year and a half now. It needs to be charged but it's never stopped working...

I vote for ipod! And I've had my ipod for a year. Mine never broke. EVER! And if other people's ipod got scratched then the owner wasn't taking good care of it. :furawatchi:

It depends on what MP3 you are talking about.

There are HUNDREDS of different MP3s and iPod is just one of them.

I am thinking about getting a referbished iPod mini though because I lost my other MP3. :furawatchi:

It depends on what MP3 you are talking about.There are HUNDREDS of different MP3s and iPod is just one of them.

I am thinking about getting a referbished iPod mini though because I lost my other MP3. :furawatchi:
Actually, an iPod isn't an MP3 it is an MP3 PLAYER.

MP3 is a file extention for music files just like EXE is the file extention for programs.

And I always thought iPods were a type of MP3 PLayer, just a lot more expensive, from Apple, and a bit ugly...

My father bought himself an iPod, but I prefer listening to songs on CD, or on the computer, or on my camera. :chohimetchi:

To be honest, I don't like earphones much, although today I got the chance to listen to a friend's iPod (compensation for helping him out).

I'd have to say MP3 players are way better, you can get really cute looking ones and ones that have different shells so you can change it's colour.

iPods are nice and all but save your money and buy an MP3 they're way better I'd say.

iPod!!!!! iPods are so much better in my opinion. I LOVE my iPod Nano!!!! It's so thin and cool!!!! I have photos AND music AND there are games to play on it!!!!!! You can also download files from your computer's note pad!!!!!!

MP3 Players are big and strange looking in my opinion. Oh, and TamTamKitty07, you can put skins on iPods also and for the iPod Nano, there are like a hundred different shell designs to choose from!!!

I ♥ iPods!!!!

*GG96*

Technically, they are the same device. In my opinion, I like iPods better than mp3 players, 'cause it goes on and on "Ipod Nano" etc.

Anyways, I own both. I use them both randomly. Mostly, whichever one is closer to me :hitodetchi:

//Tama*Lover

Actually, an iPod isn't an MP3 it is an MP3 PLAYER.MP3 is a file extention for music files just like EXE is the file extention for programs.
Yeah, I know MP3s are the songs and iPods are the players.

I figured everyone would know what I was talking about anyones.

Just shorting it.

Well it depends, some MP3 player hold more music then Ipods, bieleve it or not.

I personally like MP3 players more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back