Which is more fun Tama P's, Tama iD L or Tama + Color ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkgotchi

Reaction score
Hello! I have recently purchased the white Tamagotchi 4U and love it! However I can not access a lot of the content because I do not have a device with NFC. I'm thinking about getting a different Tamagotchi but I want to choose carefully this time. I like tamagotchi's with lots of characters and features and fun mini games! I also really want another colored tamagotchi and I do not mind at all if the product is Japanese. I'm about to be a freshman in college as well so I'd like to not spend over $60. So which is the most fun to you? Tamagotchi P's , Tamagotchi iD L, or Tamagotchi + Color? Any other suggestions/advice would be great! ^_^ ^_^ :lol:

Tamagotchi P's/iD L. I think they're equally great, though I don't have an iD L. I think the biggest factor in choosing are the characters. Whatever characters you prefer, you should go with it's version. The iD L lacks the pierce feature though. The P's has more characters since it has pierces. Both have fun mini games. I suggest you watch Ra or any other's review videos on YouTube before deciding.

I was having a similar dilemma, and after watching many reviews online and reading up on the different versions, I ended up going with the iD L. It hasn't arrived in the mail yet so I can't say for certain how much I like it, but it seemed like the best option for me. The P's, while it does have some nice extra options, I felt like it has too many options. I don't have the extra income to spend collecting every pierce and such.

I was having a similar dilemma, and after watching many reviews online and reading up on the different versions, I ended up going with the iD L. It hasn't arrived in the mail yet so I can't say for certain how much I like it, but it seemed like the best option for me. The P's, while it does have some nice extra options, I felt like it has too many options. I don't have the extra income to spend collecting every pierce and such.
Yeah I don't have the extra income either. Tell me what you think of your iD L when it arrives ^_^

Tamagotchi P's/iD L. I think they're equally great, though I don't have an iD L. I think the biggest factor in choosing are the characters. Whatever characters you prefer, you should go with it's version. The iD L lacks the pierce feature though. The P's has more characters since it has pierces. Both have fun mini games. I suggest you watch Ra or any other's review videos on YouTube before deciding.
Thanks! P's is also the cheapest option atm. I can buy one now for $25. // I watch AtlanticRaven's tamagotchi reviews for reference.

P's are the funnest and are the cheapest, so go for it~ 25$ for a full color Tamagotchi, you can't say no to that :D

You could even get some pierce with it, even though you don't need it, it's nice to have them and it doesn't go over your budget xD

out of all the colors i have (i dont have the 4u) i think the IDL is your best buy. i actually really dislike the games on the P's even though its my first color and i like it. but the games are so boring to me. i recently got a color+ and an IDL. and im loving both of them soooo much more. the games are really fun on both (the color+'s are my favorite) but i think the P's is the one with the most options, places to visit, etc. you can download more games for it as well. but most of the ones i downloaded i didnt like either. so its personal choice really. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back