Which is more improtant? Money or Love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is more important? Money or Love?

• Money

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Love

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love. The people you know are mainly your friends. You have someone to depend on, you at least have someone o be with you, etc. Money is important, but not as love. I mean really, I can prove this. Mt girlfriend has no one but, me. I mean only me(and her family). She does not care about money or anything. Just about me and her family.

They're both equally important, but love dosen't pay the bills. SK and I think alike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about it. Would you rather be stuck with no home, no good clothes, no food, no drink, but with someone you love? Or live all by yourself with all the luxuries you could ever imagine?

I don't like to say it, but I would choose the second option.

You can't really survive in this world with no money.

I probably sound like a huge idealistic dork saying this, but love. Not necessarily romantic love, all kinds - love for family, friends, pets, yourself, the world, etc. I'm not saying money isn't important, because it obviously is, but at the end of the day it's just a little piece of paper that we've chosen to attach significance to. If humans weren't capable of any kind of love, well, I think it'd be a pretty dark and lonely world. Just my opinion =)

I'd like to say love but I actually believe money. Without money you can't have a house. What if it's raining icy sheets, but you have some guy who's trying to protect you when really he's just freezing his butt off wishing he had a job.

Of course, without my family (and friends who are family) I'd be nothing.

Love over money. You can't buy love. Its the currency of heaven. If you were rich and had No friends No wife No kids. Honestly you probably couldn't live. At least if you were poor and hopeless you'd have someone special always there.Be it a animal, a friend or a GF/BF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back