Which is your favorite Tama-go figure/game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShiningLion

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've got two questions to ask. Please answer them both if you can!

1. Which is your favorite Tama-go figure?

2. Which is your favorite Tama-go game?

If you can't decide on just one favorite of each, just tell which ones you like the most.

I decided to kick off this forum post for a couple of reasons. First, because I am not sure if I am going to collect all of the Tama-go figures, and I want to know if there are any specific ones that I'd be "missing out" on if I don't get them. Secondly, simply because I think a lot of the games on Tama-go are more fun than ones I've played on other versions (though some are repeats) and I think its a fun topic.

---------------------

So far I own the following figures: Mametchi (lite), Mametchi, Kutchipatchi, Ringotchi, Violetchi, Memetchi, and I'm waiting on a Kuromametchi in the mail.

Here's my input on the topic:

1. My favorite figure so far is Mametchi, simply because I like the character, I like that the toy shop has a rabbit costume, I like the sparkly blue base, and the games are both fun.

2. My favorite games are

Hit a Note (Memetchi) - because it's the fastest game that you can win easily (though I don't like the controls. I always go in expecting A and C to be up and down, and B to hit the note, no matter how many times I play it)
Panel Match (Memetchi) - because it takes some thought, and the controls make it sort of challenging
Flag Game (Kutchipatchi) - because it tricks you! I've still never beaten it fully.
What are your favorites? Please chip in. I'd love to get your opinions and insight on the Tama-go figures. I think they are a lot of fun, but I'm not sure if I can really afford to buy them all!

-Lion

Last edited by a moderator:
Ringotchi is my favorite, because of the restaurant feature. I love watching them eat those biiiiig sweets!

Honestly, my favorite game is Shoot the Bug. It is easy, fast and gets enough points. :]

I don't care for the restaurants for some reason. Boooorrrrriiinnnnggg... =_= But I love the Monster Beater game on Ringotchi! It's just too fun!

I NEEEEEEED a Mametchi figure, but I only have Ringotchi, Chamametchi, and Memetchi. My favorite is Memetchi because, even though I don't care for the character, I love seeing the characters dressed up and the "Hit a Note" is really fun.

So, to answer your questions...

1. Which is your favorite Tama-go figure? Memetchi

2. Which is your favorite Tama-go game? Monster Beater or Hit A Note.

Eternal Mametchi Fan, I feel just the same bout memetchi. The character isn't my favorite, but the games are what make that one so good to me. Hit a Note is so fast and easy, while still challenging enough, and Panel Swap is perplexing. I do like memetchi a lot.

If you need to find a mametchi figure, I suggest checking out your local Toys R Us, ASAP. They have all the figures on clearance for 3.99 at both stores near me, and on the website. But I think they only are selling kutchipatchi at the website.

lol To be honest, I don't like most of the new Tama games that you play...I wish they were still like the P1/P2 where you only have a few turns(5) and can win in less than like 30 seconds.

I have opened Mametchi that came w.Tamago, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mametchi that was sold separately, Ringotchi, and 3 still in the box-Chamametchi, Sebiritchi, and Violetchi. Also I have a black Tamago still in the box w/Mametchi figurine.

So, I wish the figurines more often had cool things like the toy box and restaurant, as opposed to the games which I don't like, but I still love the TamaGo regardless. :]

Latest posts

Back