Which is your favorite Tamagotchi Town site?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raerox10

Reaction score
Hey TamaTalk-ers! I want to know which is your favorite version of Tamagotchi Town. Is it V3, V4/V4.5, or Tamagotchi Expo? Please take the poll guys!

I`ve actually only been on v3 and v4.5, but I think v3 TamaTown is a little simpler. :)

The V3 one is simple and it was fun, same with the V4/.5 one. Tamagotchi Expo is complicated and it has 'traffic jams' which are really annoying.

I've never been on the v5 one, I don't have a v5. But I like v4 and v4.5 one. Haven't been on v3 so I'm going to look at it again. AAH! I don't remember how to get on but don't worry! I'll find out!

I just went on... GRR! I don't like v3!!! When I watched a movie, I left right after it because I didn't remember about a poster that it would give me. I was already out of the theater and then it popped up. I clicked get password and exit, but it kept popping up. This has happened to me before, but I spent my whole 5 minutes in Tamagotchi Town like that. This is what happened:

*trumpets* -click- -click- *trumpets* -CLICK- -CLICK- *trumpets* OH NEVER MIND!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back