Which is your favorite

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite vertual pet???

• webkinz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • giga pet

• nano pet

• nentendogs

• tamagotchi

• pixlechix

• Aquapets

• Mutsu

• powerpalz

• blinkies

• furby

• muchies

• Vmigo

• Neopet

• PikaPoket

• OTHER

• Total voters
I'd say webkinz even though I don't have one yet! ;)

I'm getting a sherbet bunny soon, though. It should arrive sometime in the mail...

What kind of webkinz do you have?

I'd say webkinz even though I don't have one yet! ;) I'm getting a sherbet bunny soon, though. It should arrive sometime in the mail...

What kind of webkinz do you have?
I have a sherburt too! I'm getting a luv puppy sometime in the mail. Which remindes me to check the mail. I need to save my allowence to get a koala.

Ps. Webkinz R fun! Hope U like the Shurburt!

Yeah! I got a persian , koala , and Lil Golden Retriver today! *Waits for luv puppy inpatiently..* ;)
You got the Koala!!!! AAAAH! Lucky!!! I've been wanting the Koala for a month but it still hasn't been in stock ANYWHERE! *breathes in and out deeply* AAAAAH!!!! NEED_THE_KOALA!!!!! I'm sorry but I'm starting to get really hyped up! Your soooo lucky!

Nintendogs can crush any virtual pet there is, hands down. :( It has better technology, fun, realistic - but knows its limits, and is so cute!

It's just that since this is a Tamagotchi forum, Tamagotchis would be in favor (of course). I still like them too.

Tamagotchis. And I don't have a webkinz, but if I did I'm sure it would come in second no question! I already know what they do because of all our lovely TamaTalk members who have them and talk about them. I want a Lil' Kinz Golden Retriever. They are just so cute!

Latest posts

Back