Which kind of genre CD do you use in MC?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
Just curious- The people who have only one CD just vote for that genre :furawatchi: have fun! Ps: you can post ANYTHING about your CD and the contest scores you won with them! My CD is Pop or Rock, but i use Pop more. Other kinds are rarer to see me use. I won 10th place, and i can post a new one if i ever get higher. Feel free.

My CDs i use most are rock 'n' roll genre, and i won 23rd place with it. So far i am happy. My rock CD acheived till 5th ultimate!
but your 5th ultimate CD still sounded awful! (sorry but yea it does because it didn't get any votes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Pop music, and it's a 1st Gotchi Gold CD!!!! Some people say it the BEST CD EVER MADE ON TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC CITY!!!! Will............. I am TS9520. The best player in contests, on Tamagotchi Music City! :D

I have another 1st Gotchi Gold CD, Rock. But I don't use it a lot.

Mine is Pop music, and it's a 1st Gotchi Gold CD!!!! Some people say it the BEST CD EVER MADE ON TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC CITY!!!! Will............. I am TS9520. The best player in contests, on Tamagotchi Music City! ^_^ I have another 1st Gotchi Gold CD, Rock. But I don't use it a lot.
i say it's the BEST CD EVER MADE ON TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC CITY!!!! sorry i copied and pasted it but still it is!

Ya. i just don't believe that people only use ONE genre when there are so many to chose from, right?

The topic can stay open as long as posts are discussing which kind of genres are being used in MC - don't use them for chit chat please - we have the PM system or TamaCHAT for that :eek:

Edit: There is no need to go off topic and reply to this post either.

Please everyone, keep your posts ON TOPIC and about the genres in MC

Latest posts

Back