Which of Miley's Songs is you're favourite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote you're favourite songs~

• Best Of Both Worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Miss You

• Breakout

• See You Again

• Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

• Breakout

• Hovering

• Someday

• See You Again

• I Thought I Lost You

• Something Else(Please post and tell me :P i not know ALL the songs)

• Total voters

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
Please vote~Thankyou~My favourite is I Miss You cuz it reminds me of my puppy zginger who passed away in car accident*sniff*

Edit:Oh!And i accidenttally put in extra songs lolz

Breakout and See You Again

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be an option "They all suck" because they all suck. Miley has no talent. The only reason she is famous is because of her father, and if anyone idolizes fame through no talent, really needs a reality check. There's people in my school that would be better off in Miley's place. At least their voice wouldn't hurt our ears then.

EDIT: You put Breakout and See you again on there twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah!!i didn't checck!!thx~

and Miley HAS talent!dudn't you hear her sing?Never mind.let's not start a fight

Guys. ._.

The topic says 'For Hannah Montana Fans'.

So if you're not a fan, don't post, okay?

Anyway, I think Miley does have talent.

I think she has a pretty good voice.

I like her song 'Right Here'.

& quite a few off her new album, too. :]

I like Bottom of the Ocean and Goodbye. They're both off her album which was really good! (I got it for my birthday!)

[SIZE=7pt]For songs that she has released as Hannah Montana, I like One In A Million and Who Said.[/SIZE]

I like Start All Over out of the ones she has released as Miley.

Guys. ._.The topic says 'For Hannah Montana Fans'.

So if you're not a fan, don't post, okay?

Anyway, I think Miley does have talent.

I think she has a pretty good voice.

I like her song 'Right Here'.

& quite a few off her new album, too. :]
We're still aloud to state our opinions. Hannah fans or not. I put other, because there really is no good song by her in my opinion.

We're still aloud to state our opinions. Hannah fans or not. I put other, because there really is no good song by her in my opinion.
*sigh*but it really hurts for any hannah fans in TT.but if you say that...then nvm.I don't wanna start a fight with anybody

Well I guess now that I rethink about it, I used to like her when i was a bit younger, but the only song i liked then was I got nerve, so that one xP

Wow, I love so many! <3

'Goodbye' + 'Breakout' + 'See You Again' + 'I Got Nerve' + 'Best of Both Worlds' (Theme songs rock!) + sooo many more.

I <3 Miley!

Miley is an epic fail. o.o

Ghr.

So I'm going to pick invisible "none because she sucks" option. :3

There should be an option "They all suck" because they all suck. Miley has no talent. The only reason she is famous is because of her father, and if anyone idolizes fame through no talent, really needs a reality check. There's people in my school that would be better off in Miley's place. At least their voice wouldn't hurt our ears then.

EDIT: You put Breakout and See you again on there twice.
This is why I love you.<3

Well said.

Latest posts

Back