Which of my tamas do you think is best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluoranium

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'm writing to you to ask you a question, since I'm going to put batteries in one of the 4 tamagotchis that I have, therefore, I would like you to tell me which of the following is the best and in which should I put the battery:

- Tamagotchi V2
- Tamagotchi V4
- Tamagotchi V5
- Tamagotchi V6

PD: I put the battery only in one because I want to focus on it.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
V2 is simple and complex, V4 requires quite a good care to get a good character, V5 is pretty boring and,in spite of being full of new features, boring to play for a longer time. V6 is time consuming and difficult to maintain. I'd advise you to run either the v2 or v4.

I think that's a pretty difficult question because everyone has a slightly different opinion of what makes a tama version "best" (and the things other members like about one version might not be the same).

Why not start with the V2 (the earliest version tama) and when you have run it for one or two generations perhaps remove the battery and move onto the next one and so on?

In any case, of the 4 tamas you have listed, my favorites are the V2 and the V4.

As Rukitchi says V2 is quite "low maintenance" and easy to run but I like that there are a lot of potential adult characters so a perfect care level doesn't really limit you to just a couple of characters. Not so predictable as the V1 for example.

V4 is a good version, but there's more game play involved to achieve a particular adult character so you should be prepared to spend more time with early evolution stages if you want a particular character.

I also agree with Rukitchi that the V5 is a little boring. I disliked the fact that the characters were grouped into families (limiting potential to raise a particular character if it wan't in the family group) and I found it frustrating that you have to keep working to maintain the bonding levels or they drop. I also did not find the built in games enjoyable.

This post gives a quite good summary of the pros/cons of the tama versions - and I think you will find it useful: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/192906-best-tamagotchi-for-beginners/?p=3332643

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with the above, v2 or v4.

the v4 is definitely my favorite version, but im not going to lie... i really like the v6 too!

i dont find the games boring and i still get excited over characters even with the very limited growth options

Version 4; it was my first Tamagotchi and it has a lot of fun games, items, and characters, and I like that you can go to work and school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back