Which one is the best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntr rocks

Reaction score
I have wild world. Is that the best one? I know you can play game cube games on the wii (i have a wii). I don't want to waste my money to buy CF if I can just buy PG.

I picked city folk, but i do think all 3 are the best..mainly because each one has something significant (don't know if that's the right word) about them.

I have all 3 but I prefer the DS version the best.

I just could not really get in to the Wii version much. I just love the DS so much. :eek: It's my favorite system.

I have all 3 but I prefer the DS version the best.
I just could not really get in to the Wii version much. I just love the DS so much. :p It's my favorite system.
The DS is my favorite system too. 8~) I like the "on the go" thing.

I would have to say AC:WW. Because it's on the DS, it's portable. <33

Animal Crossing Lets go to the forest/Animal Crossing Wild World is better because it's a portable animal crossing...plus wifi...portable...touch screen...small!! OMG i love this freakin' game...... ahahahahaha ^_^ :D :D :D

I'm going to agree with Mothra on this one.

I've never played the Game Cube version, but I have the DS and the wii versions and right now, I still prefer Wild World DS.

Probably because (as others have mentioned) it is portable and you can just snuggle up on a chair in any room and play on the DS.

For me it's a toss up between the GC and Wii.

The main reason I liked the GC version was how the world was set up. You had sections, instead of one giant world. I also loved and constantly used the fountain to find out where my problem areas were. Plus you could ask neighbors if they had jobs for you instead of waiting for them to come find and ask you.

The reason I like the Wii is because there's a feel of more to do. Only problem I have with City Folk is it died out for me waaaaayyyy too fast. I haven't played it in about a month or so, but I think I may today just for something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back