which one is the best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

umm...GO TAMAS:)

Reaction score
hi i have a v5 tama and im thinking about getting another one and im not sure if i should get another v5 or a different one, what do you think?

I'm not sure this is in the right place, but to answer your question:

If you want to connect your V5, then I would suggest getting another V5. They can't connect to other Tamas.

But if you don't have any intention of connecting, then a different Tama would be fine. [:

oooo get an tamagotchi angel they are so fun

Some v5's can connect with another versions but others can't. If you have the responsibility of looking after twice as much tamas, then I insist you do what your heart tells you to do. (Also, check with a parent or gardian before buying an object, in this case a tamagotchi!) Maybe ask your parents or gardian if you could get a music star if you feel the rythem! Remember, always try different things and be creative!

I'm quite unsure, this may be in the wrong place.

But in response to your question: [this may be of my opinion]

If you want to connect it with other tamagotchis, I advise you get another v5; the v5 can't connect with other versions I think.

But if you want to try a different version, I believe the v4 and v4.5 may be a good addition since there are many new changes like receiving mail (not from other tamagotchis sadly) and going to work. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite unsure, this may be in the wrong place.
But in response to your question: [this may be of my opinion]

If you want to connect it with other tamagotchis, I advise you get another v5; the v5 can't connect with other versions I think.

But if you want to try a different version, I believe the v4 and v4.5 may be a good addition since there are many new changes like receiving mail (not from other tamagotchis sadly) and going to work. 8D
I AGREE WHIT YOU THE V4.5 IS THE BEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back