Which one should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I get a v3 or v4?

• I choose v3!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I choose v4!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*MSTF~

Reaction score
Hello =]

I need a second opinion. ( or a third, fourth, however many people vote.) My interest in tamagotchis is growing. So far , I can only find v4.5s, v5s, and Music Stars in stores. I seek to find a v3 OR a v4. So I've decided to buy one off of amazon. I've never had either before... I rely on your judgement to tell me which one is better. Do you think you can help? Are you up for the task? Ok well, I'm going to be ordering soon, so please cast your votes quickly. Whichever one gets the most votes is the one I'll order. And who knows, I may even make a log (if that's what they call it.) ;D

Ready?... Set?... VOTE!

~*MSTF~

I choose v4. Thats always been my favorite version in the connection versions. Thats just my opinion, but you might just like it too!

Colortchi: They have more designs that I saw. Thank you for being the first to cast a cote. I appreciate it :) I'll probably be ordering tomorrow so hopefully more people vote.

I should advertise some more... But that would be going over the edge. I'd pm people and ask, but I don't know who would be annoyed and who wouldn't

I'm leaning a little towards the v4, but I'm doing my research to see which one would suit me best, and which one would keep my attention for the longest, you know? I noticed the sunflower v4 looks kinda cute. But I won't be taken in until people give me their opinion.

~*MSTF~

I voted V4 when I meant to vote V3 :)

The V4 and V4.5 are nearly the same thing apart from new characters and games.

The only problem with getting a V3 is trying to find one...

The only problem with the 3 is that it's easy to get bored with it.

Ok. So, what did you vote Shiba??? You never really said. And there are 4 votes and only 3 posts. I didn't vote so...(?) .::puma::. You meant to put V3 , correct? But instead you put v4? So it should really be V3=3 and v4=1... I wonder who voted without saying.Come out Come out where ever you are. [teehee]. I'd like you guys (if its not to much) to tell me why you chose what you chose... Thanks guys. You people are helping me a bunch. I really didn't expect to even get this many replies... nor votes. I've been reading people's logs on both the v3 and v4... I'm attracted to both. I feel stuck in the middle.

- *MSTF~

I'd choose the v4 because it's got more features. It's got the mail feature, the jobs and heaps of other cool stuff. And the v3 is very easy to get bored with. So I'd choose the v4. V4's seem to be more of a responsibility though, so it really depends if you have much sare time or not.

Hope I helped!

Thanks for your reply. .. & its ok if it requires more responsiblility. Responsibility is my middle name! Hehe. over night I did some thinking. I had a dream about my music star so I think i'm going to stick with that. AND it turns out I can't be having my v4/v3 arriving any time soon because the roads are piled with tons of snow O.O I was surprised I even had internet connection.

MSTF

Wow, that's a hard question. x]

I really like both of them.

But I think I like the V4 more, so I voted V4.

Just because I like the characters more, & the games are pretty cool too.

Oh, & the V4 TamaTown is cool too. :] (Although I don't think it's that different to the V3 one).

& on the V4 there's the added pre-school/school/work option so that's cool. :]

& the mail system. xD

So yeah, I think the V4.

~ Bethiee. :]

Oh my ! V4 and v3 is a tie! I think I already have my heart set on a v4 so thanks guys who voted (even those who voted for a v3). I think I'm going with the 4. but keep voting and telling because I want to see what everyone else thinks. I picked a really pretty design to. I'll be ordering it today so... Thanks people!

MSTF

Oh my ! V4 and v3 is a tie! I think I already have my heart set on a v4 so thanks guys who voted (even those who voted for a v3). I think I'm going with the 4. but keep voting and telling because I want to see what everyone else thinks. I picked a really pretty design to. I'll be ordering it today so... Thanks people!
MSTF
That's great! :]

What design did you go with?

~ Bethiee. :]

I voted V4.

I liked the V4 because it was pretty simple, and have very unique designs. I loved the mail feature :D

Whatever your choice is, I'm sure you won't regret it. The V3 and V4 are on my favorites list. I love them both :)

I've never had a v3, but I had a v4.

I think you should choose a v3 because you can't really buy them anymore unless you order.

The v4 is the same as the v4.5 except with different characters and jobs.

So I pick a v3.

I strongly suggest that you get a v4 ^^ Because V3 is okay but easy to get bored with.But v4 has soo many features to have. like v4 have mail but v3 doesn't and the games are really interesting.The V3 grows into good charcters by care but the v4 grows into good characters umm also something like care but with skill points this time ^^

that's why i suggest you get a v4 instead of a v3 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back