Which one should I choose to watch dating show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
I've only done this dating show thing twice, and I still don't really understand it. And, vote on which I should mate, too. If you have tips, please share them in this topic. Much obliged, Angelbaby.

Go with Mameitchi, also when your on the dating show with Mameitchi mary a chatochi then you can get the Mame family.

Oh wow, we have the exact same family combination!!

Raise your bonding to 100% if you can, then keep trying the dating show with your Mametchi until you get offered a Chantotchi. However you can only try three times a day so if you don't get shown a Chantotchi, either you have to set the time a minute before midnight then wait a minute, or a minute before the family wakes up and wait a minute to be able to use the dating channel again- I'm not sure.

If you have any friends with a Mametchi or a Furawatchi on a v5 I suggest you send some of your characters over to them so they can get some special families as well. If you have a friend with a Mametchi, send your Chantotchi and if you have a friend with a Furawatchi, send your Sukatchi.

Wow, we have the same family combination! Very cool, and thank you for the headsup on this, Dancinkayley!

I'd go with the Mametchi(only cos I think they are cute! *giggle*)

And as everone else has said you might get the Mame Family

TAMAGIRL2008

:furawatchi: :) :lol: :hitodetchi: :angry: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back