which one should i choose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda10ofcourse2008

Reaction score
i have the money for a v3 or should i just wait and save my money for a v4 when it comes out?! i need help!!! please help me choose!

I think you shouldnt get a tama at all because they are getting old you should use that money for something else and if you realy want a v4 just use crhistmas money or ask for it as a belated chrismas present

please dont use inapropriate language against a tamagptchi like that, there ARE little kids here too you know. And, just a hint, if you have something rude to say about a tamagotchi in the middle of a tamagotchi forum, please dont say it. Because some people actually like to V3 and they might get offended by you saying that. Now back on topic, You can save your money for anything you want! wether its a V4 or a V3. And yes, you can always use christmas money to buy a V4 when it comes out or you can always gain $20.

its absolutly up to you.

looknohands

i think you should get both!! i mean V3's are great so get one now! and i bet you'd gain money before the V4 gets out. :D

I think you should get a V3 and spend you're Christmas money on a V4 because when V4s come out, Bandai will not be making V3s anymore. V3s will be worth alot of money soon. :huh: You don't have to take my sdvice, I'm just here to help.

JF334

Hi

I think you should get the v3 and wait untill the v4s come out i agree with justfriends3334 that they will be worth a lot of money soon.

Glitter

i have the money for a v3 or should i just wait and save my money for a v4 when it comes out?! i need help!!! please help me choose!
I think you should save up for a V3 and a V4 so when the V4's are out you can buy both at once ;) !

no when v4s come out v3s will b limited so get v3 now save up for v4 and get it when it comes out and v3s dont suck

well i think that you should get a v3 and save money for a v4 when christmas comes you can just get a v4 once you have the money hope this helps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back