Which One Should I Get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

earitha

Reaction score
I don't know which tamagotchi to get!!!!!!!! I want to know which one has better quality so I can get another one that's NOT in JAPANESE so I can READ what it SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeze respond ( opinions count )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

:( :p :(

Earitha :)

Personaly my faveriot version is V.4 and V.4.5 the jobs are like an extra game you can play whenever! Super fun as well!

***~Glittertize~***

Well if you want a v4 or v4.5 I would pick a v4 I just like it better between the two of them. Even though they are Alot alike theres basically no difference..maybe different characters..

The games are easier on the V4.5, but a couple are complicated though it looks easy. I would pick V4. They have nice characters and games. If you want for example, a Violetchi on V4.5, chances are, you can't get them! It's too hard, unless you debug.

hi! :ph34r: your options are to get a v4 which has all cute characters or v4.5 which has a few ugly characters but emproved work ect :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back