Which One

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which out of these is better!

• 1.Winning the lottery!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.Having good health!

• 3.Having friends to help you during the rough times or just to hang with them!

• 4.Or other!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the last two options and other, because there are lots of other things that

are very important in life. ^ _ ^

THANKS THAT IS WHAT I THINK TOO I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THOUGHT MONEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE

I MEAN SURE YOU NEED MONEY TO PAY BILLS OR GET FOOD AND MORE BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS AND HAVING GOOD HEALTH AND HAVING A HOUSE

NOT EVERY ONE IS AS FORTUNENET TO HAVE WHAT WE HAVE AND WE ARE LUCKY BUT MONEY WILL COME AND GO BUT FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL BE THERE 4EVER AND IF YOU THINK MONEY AND JUNK LIKE THAT IS SO IMPORTANT MAYBE YOU SHOULD RETHINK IT AGAIN

SRRY I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND CRUEL IF YOU REALLY THINK $ IS IMPORTANT BUT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN LIFE IF YOU JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!

#3 definitly! Because when you have friends that stand by you! It makes you feel good!

#1 is good to $$$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
I think good health is most important.

You can go through life without a lot of money, and same with friends.

If you don't have good health, you're pretty much screwed unless you have a lot of money to spend on doctor/hospital bills.

1.Winning the lottery!

Wow it would be very good to win the lottery! :huh: [SIZE=14pt]$$$[/SIZE] But although with money you get buy stuff or get good health... I think. Doctor's and etc..

2.Having good health!

That is very important and needed.

3.Having friends to help you during the rough times or just to hang with them!

Ahh :D Social life yes! When also your bored! :huh:

4.Or other

Well If I can say all and play games, and etc..

///Locky458

I don't think #1 is good.... Money can be evil sometimes....

#2 is good, because having good health is nice... but you can get good health on your own, you don't have to wish for it.

I chose #3, because I haven't had a lot of friends in life, and the ones I did have were very close. If I didn't have them, I don't know what I'd do!

For #4, I'd have to say.... Hmm.... I'm not really sure. Being understood, maybe? I'd also like to know the secrets of the universe ;D

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back