Which one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkredphantomx

Reaction score
:mimitchi: Okay, so I'm old... I know what the old Tamagotchies are like but the new ones baffle me a bit. I'm curious and want to know what you think...

I'd like to get a Japanese Tamagotchi... but I'm reluctant. I really like the functions of getting jobs, interactivity, and the thought of having many different Tamagotchi to raise but which one is best? I had come upon this question while replying to another post and felt it would get answered best here. Pretty much my priorities for a toy are (in order):

1)Which does the most stuff?

2)Which has the most characters?

3)Which one can I still get the most secrets out of? (Do I have to have the game for my phone to get certain items or are there codes available?)

4)Can I play with my friends who have V4.5?

Can anyone help me out with this?

Mmm. Well I've never played with a home deka and a K-plus.. but I've played with an Akai.

The EnTama and UraTama are my two favorite. <33 Except I only own an EnTama.

Hm.. the v4.5 is prolly one of my fave english Tams. It has a lot of cool games and cute characters. n_n The EnTama also has a lot of games.. Uhm.. both have a Tama-townish thing.. The v4.5 comes with shop codes... the v4.5 can connect to other v4.5;s I'm not sure about the other ones... ;P

:D I'm still resarching but Ura Tamagotchi looks like the one that will be best for me... you can go to Tamatown and connect with other Tamagotchi versions with that one right?

But I'd still like to hear people's opinions on which one fits best.... ^_^

Out of those options, I'd choose the V4.5.

1)Which does the most stuff? V4.5

2)Which has the most characters? Not 100% sure on this one.

3)Which one can I still get the most secrets out of? (Do I have to have the game for my phone to get certain items or are there codes available?) V5 has heaps, but that wasn't one of your options ;)

4)Can I play with my friends who have V4.5? Only if its a V4.5 or lower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back