Which One?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goxgetxfat

Reaction score
I used to be a Tamagotchi freak. "Back in the day" I had about ten different ones (all the original version, when they first came out). Now, I've been wanting to find one that resembles the most of the original, without buying the original. I ordered a V3 online, and expect to get it soon (in a week), and I was wondering if anyone has this and if they could just outline what it was really all about.

I'm mainly interested in just having the "Basics" like the originals. Do you still have to feed it? Does it get tooth aches with too much candy? Do they gain weight like the older ones? What about "bedtime", do they sleep? Are they off of real time too?

I just wanted a little more infortmation then what Amazon.com provided me with.

Thanks.

Ah, I see... A 1997-fan of Tamagotchis. :D

Let's see now, where to begin...

I own 1997 Tamagotchis AND v3's, so I'll do the best explaining I can do. :D

The v3 is slightly bigger than the 1997 Tamagotchis, and is a little less thick. It uses a CR2032 battery instead of 2 LR44 batteries. (the newer CR2032 batteries are bigger and flatter than LR44 batteries, just for your information)

For the answers of the questions you asked are...

-Yes, you have to feed it. It still has 4 hungry hearts and 4 happy hearts to fill, by feeding it meals and snacks and playing games. But, on the v3, there are multiple foods and snacks to feed it, and several games to play, compared to the 1 meal-1 snack-1 game that you're used to on 1997 Tamagotchis.

-Yes, it does get tooth aches by eating snacks. Tooth aches- indicated by a tooth- can be cured by the medicine icon, and can also cure sickness that is indicated by a skull, just like on 1997 Tamagotchis.

-Yes, they do gain weight, and just like 1997 Tamagotchis, snacks make your Tamagotchi gain more weight than meals do. You can lower your Tamagotchi's weight by playing games.

-Yes, they do sleep. Ceartain Tamagotchi characters sleep at different times, though. One may fall asleep extra early, one may wake up very late, and so fourth.

-Yes, the first thing you do as soon as you untab your v3 Tamagotchi is press the B button (the middle button) and set the time, along with the day, month, and your birthday.

If you have any more questions about the v3, you can always PM me with any questions. <_<

@CTF@

You want like a simple original version? well while I agree with CTF...

I think the V2 is an excellent version for people who want the basics,it is realy easy to figure out and has a great range of characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back