Which protection is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi999

Reaction score
I don't really know which one is better......

I hear that they are good but I don't know which one to get..........

Cool...........

I think Kaspersky is good.........

My friend talks about it a lot to me.......

He is kind of like a computer nerd but he is not...

He knows a lot about computers.........

Idk- but dont get Norton. It completly wrecked my computer. It let all of these viruses in and it wouldnt get rid of them ether. Eventually the computer shut down and crashed. Then we got a new one.

McAfee is horrid <.<

I got a virus that completely annihilated it.

I use Avast.

It doesn't screw with your programs and tells you right away when a virus has been found. Plus it's really self explanatory.

The guy who came to fix our computers when they got viruses told us that AVG is better. And since then, my computer hasn't gotten any viruses (he downloaded AVG for us.)

I don't really know which one is better......I hear that they are good but I don't know which one to get..........
Well the last two in the poll are for getting rid of spyware and stuff like that, not viruses. Norton Internet Security is what I use at home. Pretty nice ;D

Well the last two in the poll are for getting rid of spyware and stuff like that, not viruses. Norton Internet Security is what I use at home. Pretty nice ;D
Norton Internet Security is good......

I hear that Norton 360 is great...

But it costs a lot....

McAfee is good....

The antivirus version of Norton only protects you from viruses,trojans,and internet worms...

AVG Internet Security is good.......

Idk- but dont get Norton. It completly wrecked my computer. It let all of these viruses in and it wouldnt get rid of them ether. Eventually the computer shut down and crashed. Then we got a new one.
You should get AVG it's very good but it has to constantly do updates.

Spysweepers good too.

You should get AVG it's very good but it has to constantly do updates.
Spysweepers good too.
I used to have AVG...

If you combine AVG Anti-Virus with AVG Anti-Spy then your computer will be protected good....

But if you need good protection of AVG and you just want to download one program instead of many you should get AVG Internet Security....

Pretty good protection :)

Well you can set up AVG for automatic........

Webroot the company that made SpySweeper made a version of SpySweeper that protects you from viruses and spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back