Which religion do you follow?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HappinessisGolden

Reaction score
Well then, some questions.

-Which religion do you follow?

-Why did you choose to follow the religion in question? Why does it appeal to you?

-How devoted are you to this religion? How does it affect your daily life?

(You may add questions, if you wish.)

I created this thread so that we can have a chance to talk about our own religion and hear about others. I'd suggest that we question each other's beliefs by asking questions and not by flaming. Keep this conversation friendly. Please.

As to that, I believe that I am agnostic. After all, I don't like accepting anything without hard evidence, and there isn't much evidence for or against God.

I pretend that I'm a nazi fascist, though. Ahem.

(I searched this site for an hour, looking for any other "religion" threads, and didn't find any. If this happens to be a repeat thread, feel free to link to the orignal.)

Last edited by a moderator:
.... I pretend that I'm a nazi fascist, though. Ahem.
(I searched this site for an hour, looking for any other "religion" threads, and didn't find any. If this happens to be a repeat thread, feel free to link to the orignal.) ...
... you searched this site for an hour, and didn't find the god, do you believe? thread which appears on page 2 of this Seriously Non TamaTalk forum :eek:

Please try to look a little harder next time ;)

Well... there's the link to the exisiting thread, although if you don't want flaming I would suggest that you don't post provocative statements like the one I just quoted ;)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back