Which sites are blocked at your school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forums, blogs, and gaming sites.

Wikipedia is blocked. Which means every time I do research at school, I normally use Google, so when Wikipedia pops up with an answer, I can't read it and have to read the little cut-outs at the bottom of the link e.e

Nothing, really. My school never really bothered. Either way, we can only use the laptops that have internet during computer class, which mostly consists of making animations, using different programs, and making projects using these programs during the period. It's the same thing for the people in computer club. It used to be that in computer club we would do what we want on the internet, but then we got the teacher we have now.

Pretty much everything fun, only in middle school everyone found a different URL that takes you to facebook that wasn't blocked and they went on that way. Eventually that became blocked, too. There's also a game website called spindow that didn't used to be blocked in the middle school, but eventually they blocked that too, as well as addicting games.com.

At my high school, however, spindow isn't blocked. Our grade pretty much discovered it, so they haven't found out about it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back