Which skin do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which skin do you have?

• Tamagotchi Connection Orange Burst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Connexion Yellow

• Tamagotchi Plus Metallic Blue

• Tamatalk Classic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using the orange burst...... I don't really like the others, although when I joined, we only had the TamaTalk Classic skin.

I'm using the orange burst...... I don't really like the others, although when I joined, we only had the TamaTalk Classic skin.
When I joined I had the Tamagotchi Plus Metallic Blue skin. I never really bothered to change it. I am so used to this skin.

Regards, DarkCore :eek:

I'm using the Plus Blue Metallic. I used to have the Orange Burst, but I always got wicked eyestrain after I got off the computer, especially trying to read usernames when they're in white font.

I'm so used to this one anyway...I like metallic blue! :marumimitchi:

I'm using the Plus Blue Metallic. I used to have the Orange Burst, but I always got wicked eyestrain after I got off the computer, especially trying to read usernames when they're in white font.
I'm so used to this one anyway...I like metallic blue! :marumimitchi:
Arg! I just tried Orange Burst and I got a headache!

When I joined, I had Tama Plus Metallic blue, but it got annoying, so I switched to Yellow with red arrows, and now I've got Orange burst.

Orange Burst ROCKS! :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Tamagotchi Connection yellow. I remember making a topic exact same as this like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back