Which subject do you like...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any of these that you like; enjoy or have a natural talent on, then vote!!

• Drama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reading

• Music

• Languages

• Singing

• Dancing

• Chatting

• Computers

• Tamagotchis

• Sport

• Art/Design and technology

• Being Idle

• None- I'ma school freak (e.g math and english!)

• Other-please specify

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

totally_tamax

Reaction score
I voted for computers coz I have a naturalk talent in designing on them but I like all of them-except sport!! What about u??

Eh, I kind of go with the flow and see what happens next.

I do sign up for sports and such, I signed up for girl's basketball but that's over.

I'm going to do girl's softball next year though.

It's kind of too late to sign up for anything since its only 13 more school days left for me. :B

Well I like to read. I've always been good at English & got a good Grade in my English GCSE. I never see myself as 'talented' I just do what I like weather I'm good at it or not.

If you're going by school subjects, I've always been interested in Science.

I'm not sure what an out of school interest would be o.o' I'm really random when it comes to what I like, so there's not really one specific thing I can think of.

I guess I would say I have a musical talent; at my last piano concert a lady came to me and said she had goose bumps from my preformance. ^^

I seem to be pretty good at math and science school wise. I can do social studies and language, but I'm not particularly fond of thsoe subjects.

I used to be good at english, like creative writing and stuff but this year my grades went down in that.

I love science though, especially when we learn about eco systems and how everything reacts with everything, so interesting.

Music is fun too, I guess cause I have a love for it and can play some as well, and it gives me a bit of an advantage.

Singing is mine.I'm a pretty good singer.I'm also good at sports and math.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to say singing.

I might not be the best in the world, but atleast it's fun.

If you're going by school subjects, I've always been interested in Science.
I'm not sure what an out of school interest would be o.o' I'm really random when it comes to what I like, so there's not really one specific thing I can think of.
I am unnaturally good at science as well o.o It is my best Subject in school

Math is decent, somehow I always like Math. I only make a C average is cuz of Late homework

And I LOVE to draw, it is really hard for me to make it through a day without drawing

I am talented in singing, but I don't exactly enjoy singing. It's an odd thing, really. But I'm hoping to get a job as a naturalist, animal rights activist, kennel owner/worker, animal behaviorist/trainer, you get the picture. I love animals, and I hope to be able to work with them whenever I can. :eek: I also like reading, and I think it'd be great to have a library of my own... :D

Err... does the ability to change your mood just by thinking about it work its like i got a on/off switch for moods

(i use them at wise time :huh: ) like at sports day i went just super doper ally yoper hyper but the things like egg and spoon race.... they dont work if your too hyper :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back