Which Tama do I have? (pic included!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilPuppyLilith

Reaction score
My avatar is a picture I just took of my tama. I believe that it is in it's teen stage, but I have no idea which it is! Does anyone else know? Thank you! ^.^

Since the picture is a bit blurry, here is a small description: She is very fat, and appears to be wearing an innertube or something. She also has two little antenna things on her head, and seems to float around.

you got the u.f.o thingy would you describe how you got it because i want one :huh: :(

Sure! Well I make sure its constantly at full happiness and food. I give it tons of snacks, but I always work it all off with games, until it doesnt want to play anymore. Ive accidentally scolded it once when I shouldnt have, and its training level is about 4 bars.

Sure! Well I make sure its constantly at full happiness and food. I give it tons of snacks, but I always work it all off with games, until it doesnt want to play anymore. Ive accidentally scolded it once when I shouldnt have, and its training level is about 4 bars.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a pet that appears when you have been taking good care of your pet, or not? And does anyone know its sleeping hours? Or favorite food?

i know dis is totally off topic but, i keep on getting this weird music beat every once in a while. and then i see a highlighted thing in the bottom right corner on my v2. it is the happy/angry looking face. what does it mean when it is highlighted???? and also, is there a way to get alot of points? it didn't give me any points when i did the codes but it gave me the objects...

The blinking light at the bottom right corner means the tama needs somthing like food or happiness or somthing else. And to get points just play lots of games the slots is your best bet.

Hi evilpuppylilith,

Your tama is not a ufochi it is called a pyonchitchi and it's an adult tama, I got one as my first gen. You seem to get this when you take good care of your tama and it likes peanuts as it's fave food and hates cheese. It wakes up at 8am and goes to sleep at 9pm. hope that helps.

lagstorm's right. I've had a UFOtchi or Yu-fotchi, it's proper name- and that's not it! I cannot see the picture correctly, it ooks like something me and a friend had at the same time. it's an adult. but you're description sounds like UFO... I'm not sure. I go through my tamas, and I don't care what the name of the character is, It's just my baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back