Which Tama Town do you like best? (updated)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The newest thing is always the fave right?

Music city kinda bugs me cuse it takes a while to earn points....

i lovelovelove music cityy!

it's great actually walking around, i just wish you could write in your own chat messages rather than just using the set default ones.

but it's still so super cute!!

<_<

thumbs up for v6!

It's so fun playing and interacting with others on MUSIC CITY!!!! :p

i like the v5 tama town much better than music city. The music city just bores me and the codes you need to put in to log out are annoying since the buttons are harder to get to work.

I would say the Music Star Music City is better than the others mainly because I don't know any of the others. I used to have a V4 but I don't really remember much of the content of that TamaTown.

I also like Music City because of the competitions. I love the rewards and everything.

[SIZE=21pt]i love Music City cause you make an account and there are fun games[/SIZE][/fontSIZE=14]![/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted for the tama expo because i've never gone on music city since i dont have a v6
You don't have to have a v6 to go there. If you don't want to go there just because you don't have a code then here:

After you get an account and log in, click log in and type in this:

Username: TOM!!

Password: C1B716F 7631F43

i would say the v4/v4.5 because you can't get points in music city. the games are sort of boring... AND EVERYTHING IS SO EXPENSIVE! you get like 200 points in a game and the instruments are 2000+, arent they? the cheapest instrument i saw was a 2800 Points headphones!!! =P

I like Music City, Kickthekan123. The Items may be expensive, and MOST games give you 300 points but if you can get really high in the TamaMile game, you can get like 2 or 3 thousand Points! Also, if you can get in the top 10 in the concerts you can get like 5000 points. It just takes a little time and skill, that's all. Try it, and I know you will love it!

Latest posts

Back