Which Tamagotchi imprint do you like on Tamagotchi's? Region of the toy? Box of it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9x3f4e

Reaction score
Hi, on Tamagotchi's, you like see the "Tamagotchi Connection" ( U.S. ), "Tamagotchi Connexion" ( AU ), "Tamagotchi" With Mametchi on the "O" ( EN ) or regular and plain " Tamagotchi" ( EU ) imprint?

Personally I like the Europeans, because the logo is bigger and they don't have shadow like the English ( of course there are some exceptions, but the most are without a shadow )

Also what box is better to you? V3 and above. I like the Connexion Familitchi, were the box is shaped like a house! Yours?

:- )

I love the logo with the Mametchi on it because Mametchi is my favorite character!

My favorite box is...hm... Version 4. It just seems so cute and colorful to me ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the V5 Familitchi because it's shaped like a house and comes with a DVD! It's so Kawaii!

I actually prefer that Tamas have no logo/imprint on them and that they just have their shell designs. My two favorite Tamas, a V4.5 and a V5, have the logo on them-- I don't mind it there, but it would be cool if it wasn't. ^_^

My favorite type of packaging is the original Tama box from the V1 generation. It was simple, good quality and easy to open: a true classic. The blisters that are used for later releases are really eye catching and pretty, but opening them to remove the Tamas is always more of a hassle. :rolleyes: Pass! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back