Which Tamagotchi should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
So I have some money laying around and I want to add another Tamagotchi to my 3 already running. I'm leaning towards the 4.5 because I already have V5 and it doesn't really need a lot of attention which is boring. Also if you have any ideas for none Tamagotchi digital pets then I would love to hear them, also the ones I have right now are 5, 4, 3.

Well, if you liked the v4 you will probably like the v4.5 as well. I don't have one but it sounds very similar to the v4.

You could try getting a v1. This is one of my favourite versions because of the simplicity. On the v1, you don't need to worry about jobs, skill points, souvenirs and all that jazz. Nope, the v1 is just very simple. Another good thing about the v1 is that you need not waste several minutes playing games to help your Tamagotchi lose several grams/pounds of weight. You can either complete one round of the dancing game to lose 2 grams of weight, or jump three hurdles in the jumping game to lose 3 grams of weight.

Well, did you really like the V4? The V4.5 is similar to the V4, with UraTama characters replacing most of the Connection tamagotchis. :huh:

I personally liked the V2 the best, but was the most experienced with the V4, same with the V4.5 now. The V2 is like the V1 -- no genders, which some people prefer. It's quite simple. The V1 is just like taking care of the tamagotchi, no shop, but I still liked it-- it got me addicted to tamagotchis when the V1 was first created. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back