Which Tamagotchi should I use, & why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I'm torn.

I don't know which Tamagotchi I should run ;)

I'm always horrible at making decisions like this, so I want you guys's opinion :)

Currently, I'm running my Angel, mini and V5.5. All three are some of my favorite versions. But I'm just not feeling it, you know?

I'm not getting that satisfaction of having a Tamagotchi and feeling connected with it that I usually get. I thought maybe running one Tama would work, so I had my v2 running, but it got kind of tedious so I put it away and got those three out.

I love my v5, but it's hard to feel connected to 3 Tamagotchi at once.

My mini is adorable, but I don't feel connected because the care is so simple that I feel like I don't have to do anything.

I don't know what the problem is with my Angel. It might be because I like the characters on the other versions better, or that I'm more used to them. I don't know.

I kind of want something more demanding; something that needs my attention all the time. Maybe. I don't know. All the connections seem to have the same care-level :eek:

I guess this really isn't that big of a deal, my dumb mental struggles about Tamagotchi, but I really value your opinion and I need help :furawatchi:

Thanks! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think the music star is sure demanding, but I voted v5.5 beccause they seem alot of fun, try a few, and see wich you choose! :D

I voted for the Music Star, as that is my favorite of the new generation Tamagotchis, but in all honesty my vote would go for the Umino. Keeping one alive for any significant amount of time is devilishly hard. If you can keep it alive you would most likely get attached to it. ^^

I voted for the Music Star, as that is my favorite of the new generation Tamagotchis, but in all honesty my vote would go for the Umino. Keeping one alive for any significant amount of time is devilishly hard. If you can keep it alive you would most likely get attached to it. ^^
I agree, but I don't have an Umino ;(

I want to buy one, really bad, but they cost a fortune D:

I'm broke. Yay broke ;)

The options in the poll are of the Tamagotchi that I have. I would love an Umino B) I've heard they die in like, 2 seconds xD Fun, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back