Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why I like the Ice Cream, is because I feel like it can relate to me in a way that I already know it could relate to me. What I mean by that is, is that could relate to me in things that I like and recent events that just happened today. What I like about is that I like ice cream and it has ice cream on it, and I just got it today so in that way it's new to me. So I have 8 Tamagotchies now. :D :ph34r: <_< :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :) :( ;)

I prefer The ocean waves, it's..unique to me. Lol. Just got my tamagotchi and the ocean waves look really cute

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I've noticed is that the Green With Flowers One has Chaned now and there are less flowers :furawatchi:

I like the tropical and the camouflage. But I have the pink one with the ribbons :mimitchi:

I have tropical flowers. It seems like everyone has that design on their tamagotchis. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue with waves is my favourite.2 of my friends have got the same as me,and 1 of my friends has got tropical flowers.

I like them all but I like the tropical green flowers the best. it makes me feel happy and summer-y :angry: (I have one too) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back