Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT ONE SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.But my mom aka miss penny pincher says Im not baby sitting 3 tamagotchis.So I guess Ill give my friend my v2 she wants a tamagotchi bad.I want the ice cream one.

Hmmm, my favorite? Well i have to say i like them all, but i would have to go with the Ocean waves! :D I can't wait until they are released! -RR ;)

i like the jungle and the silver i just clicked on one cause i couldnt decide i canrt wait for them to comeout

I like the silver one... With the antenna and all it makes it look so futuristic and stuff! :blink:
LOL! I have V2 silver and really is fabukous colour!!!

But for me, the first one rocks my socks!

I just love it, violet design in eggshell, lovely flower pattern... So... irresistible!!!

One thing, do you have any knowledge if they are coming out in the South of the Iberian Peninsula?? (Where I live. B) )

I picked tropical green flowers but the translucent yellow is neat too.

Can't wait to see these! My friend will be getting one of these probably, she's getting a tama sometime. :)

[SIZE=14pt] Pretty cool, however the Jungle Camouflage is the Arctic Camouflage. [/SIZE]

I am glad that they have translucent colours again. I ♥ to see the insides of things. Heh.

o

Regards,

DarkCore

I GOTTA HAVE ONE OF THOSE REALLY BADLY!!!!

Wait...

I can't go to school I have tamagotchi fever, lol

[SIZE=14pt]The only problem I have is I'm saving up for something else, and this might be REALLY expensive(seeing v2s are $15 a piece!) That's expensive in my mind.[/SIZE]

I like the silver one... With the antenna and all it makes it look so futuristic and stuff! :)
yeah! thats what i think. admin, do you know how much they'll be? probably expensive huh.

I like the ice cream one. I really like the jungle one, but I think the ice cream one is better.

And I read something that said that there was a new online feature. Is that true?

The ocean one is my favorite!! When they come out I'm def. getting that one!! Is Bandai going to make other designs?!?!?!?!?

Sincerely,

Tamaqueen12694 :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back