Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whooo hooooo!!!! thank god 4 v3s i mean it took a while bandai!!!!!

Well i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ICECREAM ONE!!!!!! it give the little kid affect and it is so cute i have got to show mangorox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sis will luv it 2!!! ;) :D

LOL, You are very exited there Lolly48!

The Ice Cream was super Kawii! I love it ;) Yes, it does have the little kid affect making it better. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if you knew the EXACT date that the Tamagotchi Connection v3's were coming out...and if you can still connect with v1 and v2. Thanks!!! :D

I just found 9 of them at Target in Nevada ON CLEARANCE! :D I bought 7 of them for $3.74 each :D (There were 2 yellow ones left; I didn't care for those)

I don't see them available online anywhere. I wonder if Target did this by mistake? :D

You can look at the picture of each one here (the pictures go from left to right one through three)...
I'm not saying this is bad or anything but you said that were not supposed to post questions here but you just did!

I guess you can do what you want.

I personally like the ocean waves one. i am probably getting that one in march. when its available!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: when r they coming out and what does the the thingy do?(the thingy on the left) ;) :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm not saying this is bad or anything but you said that were not supposed to post questions here but you just did!I guess you can do what you want.
If "thought bubbles" were available I would have used it. I wasn't really expecting someone to answer; I was basically thinking out loud :huh:

Its amazing how much technoligy has brang us.

I like the Ocean Waves :(

:ichigotchi: when r they coming out and what does the the thingy do?(the thingy on the left) :lol: :( :) -_- :D
The thingy on the left? I think its an internet port.

It allows your Tamagotchi to go to the movie theator and to lunch :D

-Loyal Helper, Relaurax

On eBay I'm bidding on a V3! :mellow: It's like an arctic camflauge color and I have a good chance of getting it!!! ;) Theres only 3 1/2 hours left on it and I've been the highest bidder for almost 2 hours!!!! If I get it I can probably help with any questions! But I am not sure if will get it until the bidding ends and I am still willing to go higher then I've already bidded! I hope I get it!!!!! :angry:

V3's cost $14.99. They have 4 new games, 20 new charecters, and they link to the internet! Just a few days ago I dreamed of a Tama that connects to the internet! I voted ice cream.

once i was playing with my v1 and my brother said "It would be so cool if you eaarn points and buy stuff" and then v2 came out! but now v3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back