Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I asked where she got it and yes, she said target, but when I got there they said that they don't sell them anymore. So do you know any other stores that sell V3's?

I chose silver because i have a silver one!!!!! my mom got it at target for $3.99( :lol: ha ha! :p ) !!!!!! and this computer said tamagotchi v3's were coming out in February and it's January 27th right now!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My tamagotchi v3's name is lary and it is a weird kid with a hump on its head!!! :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: B) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

I chose silver because i have a silver one!!!!! my mom got it at target for $3.99( :lol: ha ha! :p ) !!!!!! and this computer said tamagotchi v3's were coming out in February and it's January 27th right now!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My tamagotchi v3's name is lary and it is a weird kid with a hump on its head!!! :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: B) :p

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got mine for $3.99!!!!! in your face $1.01 less than yours!!!!!!!!!!!

i ment it for the dude or dudet who got thairs for $5.00! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

everyone got them at target for like $3-$5. i still think they should've had black. BLACK BLACK BLACK!!! but i like silver and the yellow...they both sweet :0). . .hmm...i'm gonna try to convince my mom to go to target...muawhahaha

I think the tropical flowers are the best.

I got the version 3 today and I picked out the tropical flowers :rolleyes:

i have some questions for you i joined today so how do i post how do i do anything at all i'm confused :huh: :huh: :huh: i need help how do i read your reply [this will take some getting used to]anyways you can call me on sunday 5:00p.m.-7:30p.m. how old do you have to be to do stuff here because i'm only 11 [i'm almost 12 anyways call our give me a message

:huh:

thaks,tama dude1994

i have some questions for you i joined today so how do i post how do i do anything at all i'm confused :huh: :huh: :huh: i need help how do i read your reply [this will take some getting used to]anyways you can call me on sunday 5:00p.m.-7:30p.m. how old do you have to be to do stuff here because i'm only 11 [i'm almost 12 anyways call our give me a message

:huh:

thanks,tama dude1994

Hi i really like the silver one and the ice cream one well i just really like all of them but i want to get the silver one the blue one and the ice cream one but the silver ones muy fav ^_^

i got a silver one alredy from ebay! its sooooooo cool! if u check my siggie it says i got a v3 4 reel this time! click it and it will show u one

I got the Jungle Camo just yesterday for $3 at Goodwill. They had all the colors there. I almost bought them all, but I didn't have that much money. My little sister got the ice cream one.

(I'm not poor, my mom just decided to look around Goodwill, and I happened to stumble upon them, still in the packages. Just so no one starts getting judgemental.) B)

BTW, I'm new on here. So if anyone wants to talk, I'm open. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back