Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Waves & The Silver =]

im getting the Silver,its Simple,with a good a colour combo.

i already have sutch high detailed ones. this will be my 7th tamagotchi o_O

I love the tropical green flowers. :furawatchi: :) :eek:

*taps fingers....waiting impatiently for march*

I really love the yellow one.

It's clear....I love clear tamagotchis!

I'm getting that one when they come out. :furawatchi:

Are Bandai going to release Tamagotchi CONNEXION version 3? I would really like to know, because the fad is dead here (people say to me, "Why do you love Tamagotchis so much? They're like 500 years old now") and I want Bandai to bring it back. And if they don't in the next few months, they may find me begging at their feet.

The Oceanic Waves one is pretty cool, but i also like the tropical green flowers

~~~~~~~~

^_^ - yep

:D :( :huh: My favourite tamagotchi version three desighn is tropical green flowers. :huh: :huh: :huh: I love that one that one look nice and pretty. When version threee tamagotchi's come out and I get a chance to buy them the one I am going to buy is tropical green flowers but if there is a new diseighn they are working on I am going to wait and buy that one. I hope that the version three tamagotchi's can work longer than the version two because people feel bad that some of the version three tamagotchi are running out of batteries fast. ^_^ :D I hope that the version three tamagotchi works better . :huh:

I voted jungle camo, but i love Army camo more than anything, right now i'm wereing camo pants, shirt, ponytail(braids), and my screen on tamatalk is camo back ground!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]CAMO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

hi :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back