Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
;) I didnt get my V3 because I live in Mexico, and my neighbor went to USA, and she told me they were all sold out, then my friend went to USA and she told me they were all sold out too, that they are coming in March, and anybody that I know will go to USA in March and I cant try ebay because shipping to Mexico costs like $30 and I dont have enough money. The worse thing of all is that im the most fanatic of tamas in my school, and when my brother´s friend went to USA he got one, and he was not searching for one. Many people of my school have got tamas v3, except me! What a horrible problem :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i should too but im not that keen on translusan yellow.i have got a v2 at the momeenet but need to get a v3a :blink: :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the ice cream and ice lolies is the best and it suits the summer!

BUT IN THE WINTER IT WOULD CHEER YOU UP AND REMIND YOU OF THE SUMMER WHICH IS GOOD

ooops i typed that all in capitals oh well i cant be bothered to change it! lol

p.s. please go on my site

the zoo is fun (check out the vids at the bottem!) and strawberries ( the 1st one) is like tama talk

oh and Strawberries boo zoo has a chat room runing 247

PLEASE!!!!!! Everybody knows all of them are the best!! ^_^ I personally like the pink ice cream (im not much for pink though!)

My mom and i went on Ebay.com ,stayed on for 5 hours and finally got a wave one. :) :D :blink: :lol: :furawatchi: ^_^ :p

I like the one with the ice crem pops and all on it!! It's so cute!!! ^_^

i got a ver 3 yesterday febuary 11 2006 and my dad asked me where do i want to go to look for the tama either toys r us or walmart i choose toys r us because my friend told me theres one in mannasa my dad said its to far and when i got to the toys r us near us i looked for a ver 3 tama and found 3 one was silver the other 2 were tracuslant yellow my brother got that one i got silver now i have 4 tamas because i have 1 mini 1 ver 1 1ver 2 1 ver 3 and im trying to collect all the versions and i live in virginia or known as va !PLEASE BE MY TAMA PAL!

i LIKE the tropical green flowers but the one i actually bought was the ocean waves!

my prsonal opinion of what's is the ocenan waves though. :furawatchi:

dont forget the other six that are on bandai.com... so there are 12 in all.

the other six [i saw them from tamagotchi.com/products]

blue with polka dots

zebra stripes

black techno

clear pink

ligh pink with some weird flower thingies

green scales

I picked up a silver today, and it looks like some futuristic video phone. :lol: ^_^ :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

Yah i just ordered a random one so I'm not sure which i will get it's gonna be a surprise what fun

My favorite is the clear yellow one....and the silver one :)
YAY! I have a clear yellow one!

I also have the green with flowers and the oink with ice-creams.

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back