Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Ice Cream patterned one most of all. ^^ I've got an ice creamy v3 now and it makes me a little jealous of my tama.. Because he can have all the ice cream around him/her that they want and get all the love and attention and slave labor from an adoring human.. TT *sigh* They live the good life... Go Ice Cream tama!

I been trying to get a Ice Cream v3 forever but they always sell out :( but anyways Ice Cream V3 Is the best :ph34r: :) :(

Um....Admin? You actually posted a question and you pinned a topic saying to not post questions. Oh, Bubbles11? For Tamatown, do not press the key Enter. Press the one on your screen. Or, try a diffrent username. :) Hope that helped!

I love the Translucent Yellow, but the Tropical Green Flowers look pretty nifty too! :unsure:

SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :p B) :D :D

i luve it , im getting 1 soon-check my siggy!

good for you puppy girl! I'm getting a V3 in 19 days too :angry: . It's going to be the ocean waves blue one cuz I absolutely love that one! If its not in stores then it's gonna be the pink one with flowers, and if that's not there then the zebra stripes one :unsure: . It'll be the best spring ever!

I got myself the silver one, matches the clothes I usually wear :) Prefered if they had white though...

If I'm right in thinking that this is a V3, I would get this one.

Am I right in thinking it's V3 due to the shape?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tropical Green Flowers is my fave. I went out to try and find a V3 today and they were all sold out at Toys R Us, Target, AND Kmart. AHHHH!!!! :huh: .

I like the silver one... With the antenna and all it makes it look so futuristic and stuff! :D
hi Admin I havintseen you in a long time I my fav. is silver :huh: too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back