Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the silver and black ones.Does anyone know what is new about v3?Tell if you know.

i got a hawiian v3,but why cant i git any other charrecters.i mean why not a real tamagotchi,not that blob with stick for arms :)

im new to the tama would can somebody exsplane to me some thangs.

I looked at the pics on Tamagotchi.com and I'm making a list of my fave tama designs...

1. Jungle Tamagotchi

2. Light Blue Ocean Tamagotchi

3. Dark Blue Ocean Tamagotchi

4. Silver Tamagotchi

5. Black and red Tamagotchi

6. Gold Tamagotchi

7. Blue and black Tamagotchi

8. Green Tamagotchi

9. Black and white Tamagotchi

10. Hot pink Tamagotchi

11. Light pink with ice creams Tamagotchi

12. Light pink Tamagotchi

YES!!!!! u can get a v3 lots of other places besides online-i got mine at k mart. :unsure:

Funnily enough, I rarely get a choice in what colours my tamas are, usually because I've been given most of them, and the ones I have picked out are usually the only colours available. The only tamas I've picked the colours of are my Akai (I chose silver) and my Morino (I chose yellow). If I were to have the choice, I'd get silver again :angry: . Or maybe yellow. But any colour is fine with me! Long as I get one!
same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

well Woolwoths is a good place to get v2.Or does anyone care about v2 now the next thing we will be on about is v4s! then v5 then6 ect.

Ebay sells v4 v5 and v6!!! its really worth a look go on to www.ebay.co.uk.

i hav a v3 already and so does my friend i hav the blue ocean waves and my friend has the pink ic cream one !!!!!!!! the games r totatlly different wen u connect!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: if u play a game whoever wens gets points and wen ur tamais like on 4th g like mine and my friends u get 100 points if u win !!!!!!!!! if urs is on like 1 g u get 30 points if u get a perfect u get 60 points !!!!!!!!!!!! wen it is on like 4th g if u get a perfect u get 200 points !!So an easyer way to say it is if u get a perfect on a game on v3's the points double!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is sooooooooooooo........... AWSOME :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Really didn't care for the first wave of colors, but if I had to choose, I would go with the tropical flower one. I makes me think of summer. :pochitchi:

the wave one is the best.I kinda like the silver one that i have to so the wave and silver one is the best... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back