Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally favour the new second release, the blue/white wave with bubbles. It's only 1 I like among the rest.

Heard that Translucent Pink has been released too. Planning to hunt for these 2 when I have time.

I personally favour the new second release, the blue/white wave with bubbles. It's only 1 I like among the rest.
Heard that Translucent Pink has been released too. Planning to hunt for these 2 when I have time.
I feel the same way, I didn't really like the first release so I didn't buy any. After spotting Sky blue with circles(wave with bubbles). I knew I had to get my hands on it fast. I also like the Translucent Pink and bought that one also.

I've always liked designs that catch my eye. The Sky Blue w/circles to me is not only a tamagotchi but it is also a peice of art to be adored.

Ignore me it 130am and I'm sleepy!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, too bad the blue/white with bubbles is not in Asia regions :)

PockyGal, i definitely agree with you, as i like things that look artistic! Hopefully i'd be able to get these 2 from ebay. You may want to help me source for real ones that is worth buying... thanks!

The green flowered one; I love it! I hope to buy a V3 tomorrow, and that's the one I'm going to try to get. Hopefully I'll be able to find it.

Same here :furawatchi: I love the sky blue dots color! It caught my eye the most out of both releases, I recently got it yesterday from eBay :D

You can look at the picture of each one here (the pictures go from left to right one through three)...
My favourite is the Pink one with Ice Cream because I have one.

Regards,

Kate

PS.I think you should pin this!

Last edited by a moderator:
This poll does not have all of them, because I have a translucent black. :puroperatchi: . But I love the blue waves!

i voted for the one that said something like: "tropical green with flowers", or something like that because that's what my V3 actually looks like, in real life!!!!!!!!!!

lol :puroperatchi: sorry about that!!!!!!!!!!

I personally like the blue army tank and the flowers one as well as blue bubbles which wasn't listed here!

^_^

I love ALL of them, exept the translucent yellow...

I´m getting a V3 tomorrow, and I don´t mind what colour I get, seeing as I love all of them!! ^_^

V3s rule!! lol

i like the ice cream one best, but that is because that is the one i have!!! :furawatchi: i also love the blue camo one. i have a version 2 that has a surfboard and palm trees. it is so sweet!!! i love it. btb, I NEED FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Zebra from the 2nd release; that's the one I bought. But if I see a Tropical Green Flowers in the store, I might buy that one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back