Which Tamagotchi V4 is the best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi v4 is the best?

• 1. Glow-N-The-Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Blue Wave

• 3. Rising Sun

• 4. Any other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, I like the glow-in-the-dark the best! :furawatchi:

EDIT: sorry, posted twice!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the one that's bright blue, with the stars on it... sorry don't know what it's official name is...

(can't be bothered to look it up... I am too fat and lazy after all the Christmas over eating... :) )

Edit: Here's a link to the UK ones on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_k_h_b_...=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

like I said - the first one... bright blue and stars :p

I like the one with the orange circles all over it.It also has purple buttons and a purple ball on top of the antanea.

i like the candy stripes<cuz itz pink....and looks cute> and the glow in the dark<cuz it glows...need i say more?> :D

My favorite design is the Pink striped one. My second favorite one is the orange with circles one. (By the way, I'm in the U.S.) I'm probably going to get a V4 this week or on the weekend or something! Yay! I really hope they have the pink striped one!!!!!!!!

Edit: I kind of like the sunflower one, but not a lot, and I don't like the red and yellow one cuz it's boring and it reminds me of ketchup and mustard. Ugh! I don't like the glow in the dark one cuz it's ugly. It would be cool if all the designs were glow in the dark, though. And the blue one with waves is kind of plain and it's kina ugly. (no offense to anyone who likes the ones i don't like, i'm not saying you have bad taste or anything, i'm just saying my opinion.)

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

I like the blue wave one the most. I really like the sunflower one too though.

I have the sunflower one and the orange circle one , but I really want the wave one. :huh:

( I live in the U.S.A. and yes they are out here. I got them at my local target. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back