Which toothbrush/toothpaste combo do you use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Black~Sheep:.

Reaction score
Haven't seen a topic like this in a while and this was also partly inspired by the "What brand is your underwear?" topic.

Just switched my toothbrush from a Colgate to an Oral-B Pulsar. The thing is, I just grabbed the brush out of nowhere and began brushing without even realizing that you had to put a battery in it. The bristles hurt my teeth after ]:

The toothpaste, on the other hand, is Sensodyne-F.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some sorta Oral-B electronic toothbrush and I use Colgate, I think.

My toothbrush is this really sophisticated electric one that my mom bought from our dentist. It's called like, Sonic, or something, iit has 3 different settings ;D

My toothpaste is something Crest.

I have to use Sensodyne because my teeth are very sensitive to cold food/drinks. ): But it's minty! 8D

And toothbrush? Dang if I know. I think it's just a purple toothbrush with my dentists name on it. x3

Toothbrush: An Oral-B Soft.

Toothpaste: Colgate. (The White Minty One)

I have a sonicare elite toothbrush and I use Colgate toothpaste. I love the minty tingle it gives you after you're done. ^o^'

I use whatever toothbrush we have in the house (as long as it hasn't been touched by anyone else, of course) and store brand toothpaste cuz it's cheaper. ;D Way to save, parents. FTW.

I'm an inspiration! 8D

I use an Oral-B electric toothbrush or a Colgate toothbrush with this cool curvy head. Aquafresh toothpaste FTW! Some people might complain it tastes chemically, but it's really awesome. It foams up so you don't feel like your scrubbing icky goo all over your teeth.

in the night i use...oral-b my friends tigger and pooh toothpaste and toothbrush. go ahead, laugh at me.

in the morning i use crest something toothpaste and hello kitty colgate toothbrush. xD

I don't know what I use.

I use a mixture of toothpastes.. whatever Mum buys is what I use.

My toothbrush is a green Colgate one, I think. But it is green. :'D

Oral-B blue thing-y tooth brush, Colgate mint stripe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back