Which V3 Tamagotchi should i get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which V3 Tamagotchi should i get?

• green with the flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the ice cream one

• the blue camouflauge

• blue wave thing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there has been like 7 or 8 views since i last looked... people.... please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should get whichever one you want. If you ask me, you should buy the first one that catches your eye. Dont think about it too much- If you do that, you may not like the tama you choose in the end.

Thats how I got my beloved Red Jelly-bean V2. ;)

I seriously think the green with flowers is the best, but the blue waves and the blue camoflouge are great too. I want either the blue camoflouge or the green with flowers V3.

:angry: Camo all the way! :angry: Mine's camo, but you should choose the one you like best and you think suits you! :angry:

[SIZE=14pt] Whoever said that the green with the flowers is the best, you rock! i like that one, too.... but i dont know whether or not to decide either the ice cream one... or the green with the tropical flowers one............[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i have the blue wave one-all my friends have the others i would get the icecream one

I have 2 one is a v3 pink one wit Ice cream, and the other is a weird sort of yellow see through......I just got them from my Bday party today......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back