Which V5 should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamerz

Reaction score
:)

Okay, I MIGHT get the V5 on sunday. But, I don't know which one I'll get if the store doesn't have the Love My Family one!!!

Help!!!

BTW, if I 'bump', just remind me that it's spam, and TamaTalk isn't a chatroom. I have that bad habit.

:D

Okay, It Sunday now. Anyone else's early morning thoughts?

it sounds like a lot of people are buying the love my family tama...and how can you blame them? it's so cute! i even have one. but if you want something unique then you might want to get something few people are getting but that still appeals to you as well, or wait for them to come out with newer shells.....though that's kind of a hard thing to do seeing as how it won't probably be til july ^_^

it sounds like a lot of people are buying the love my family tama...and how can you blame them? it's so cute! i even have one. but if you want something unique then you might want to get something few people are getting but that still appeals to you as well, or wait for them to come out with newer shells.....though that's kind of a hard thing to do seeing as how it won't probably be til july :(
great advice. Thanks!

*I'mstillgettingcoughthelovemyfamilycough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back