Which Version Is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Version is better?

• Tamagotchi Connexion V.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Connexion V.2

• Tamagotchi Connection V.1

• Tamagotchi Connection V.2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a question about if they could connect earlier too, that's pretty cool. I have 2 Connection V1's, and they are cool, but I just got new batteries for them so I am going to try and get them to mate, but I have tried before and no matter how many times I connected them, it wouldn't go over 2hearts 2 smiles/ best friends... So I don't get it!!! And if they did breed... would the brother and Sister (if it works out that way) be able to mate even tho they have the same tamablood line?

(The TAMA 2 sound really cool, but I'm gunna wait till it comes to a store near me, it's not all the different, I don't have to preorder it, even tho i wouldn't mind... lol, i wonder what the Tama mini will be like :mimitchi: )

In New Zealand only the connexions have been released so I say conexion v2 :mimitchi:

Connexion Ver.2 - I reccomend it, I have 2 and absoloutley love them.I also have an older tamogotchi and can honestly say that the newer one have improved tons =D

[FONT=Courier]I like all of them but I really love the Tamagotchi Connection v2 because it comes in different colors and there are more characters. There are also more games and you can go shopping and unlock codes. I love v2s! :hitodetchi: :( But I really don't know the difference between connexions and connections.[/font]

I can't decide between V1 and V2 and I don't think there is any difference between Connection and Connexion because my friend has Connection and I have Connexion so I should know!!!

I think that the V2 is better because it has more games and a shop and they have different characters and patterns. :( :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

[SIZE=30pt] CONNECTION V2! IT'S SOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back