Which version is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover7195

Reaction score
i am looking to get a new tamagotchi because i have had my V.2 for a long time and it is the only one i own. i have been looking at logs for both the V.4.5 and V.5 but they both sound really cool. my parents will probably make me use my own money and i dont want to spend the amount it would take to get both versions. i was wondering if you could help me in deciding which version i should get. thanks a lot and i hope you can help :(

i like v4 and v4.5 and i cant choose either i got both the most poplular characters mametchi and ura mametchi (his tail is so cute!)

sorry i did'nt exactly help but to tell you v4 has more classic people like kuchipatchi and mimitchi and mametchi.

I personally prefer the V4.5 to the V5.

I really didn't like the V5 much because I didn't like that you had to take care of 3 Tamagotchis as opposed to the usual one.

Also, I didn't really like the games, & I don't think the TamaTown for the V5 is as good.

I also prefered the V4.5.

Don't get me wrong; I like both of them, but I think that the V5 was a tad "overdone", with the family and all.

And I also prefered the V4.5 games and TamaTown opposed to the V5 ones.

thanks leafie! you have also helped me. i guess most people prefer the 4.5 to the 5. well thanks to everyone who has answered or will answer! :D all answers are helping me decide and i hope more of you will answer so i can make up my mind for sure

thanks so much to everyone who answered me ^_^ you have helped me make up my mind. i think i am going to go with the V.4.5 because of the games and tamatown. i havent been able to go to tamatown with my V.2 so i am excited about that and the games are better from what i have heard. well thanks again for helping me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back